opk Cruiser 5 Profile Ceiling Mounting is a room-dividing system that can be used to create a versatile room utilisation concept.
The bottom-running system is designed for aluminium frame doors up to 50 kg per door.
The double running tracks for ceiling mounting open up new interior architectures.
Excellent running and damping properties ensure a high-quality user experience.
The advantages at a glance
• Ceiling mounting
• Profile frame doors for wood or glass fillings
• Doors, height up to 2800 mm, width from 300 mm, filling glass 4-7 mm, filling wood 8-9.5 mm
• 1 or 2-running, bottom-running system, weight load below
• Various surfaces: anodised aluminium, titanium optics
• Easy installation, comfortable height adjustment of the fronts +10 mm
• Stopper positions itself automatically during assembly
• Anti-Jump function
• Carriages with ball-bearing plastic rollers for door leaf weights up to 50 kg ensure extremely light and quiet running
• Both sides damping up to 50 kg. Two-way damper with fixation for middle doors
• The opening and closing force are adjustable
• Living, eating, bedroom
• Walk-in closet
• Tested according to SGS-CSTC EN 15706:2009 Level 3