OPK Cruiser EcoLine W Ceiling Mounting is a room-dividing system that can be used to create a versatile room utilisation concept.
The bottom-running system is designed for wooden doors up to 50 kg per door.
The double running tracks for ceiling mounting open up new interior architectures.
Excellent running and damping properties ensure a high-quality user experience.
The advantages at a glance
• Ceiling mounting
• Wooden doors, height up to 2800 mm, width from 300 mm up to 1500 mm, thickness 25-34 mm
• 1 or 2-running, bottom-running system, weight load below
• Various surfaces: anodised aluminium, titanium optics
• Easy installation, comfortable height adjustment of the fronts +10 mm
• Stopper positions itself automatically during assembly
• Anti-Jump function
• Carriages with ball-bearing plastic rollers for door leaf weights up to 50 kg ensure extremely light and quiet running
• Both sides damping 5-15, 15-30, 30-50 kg. Two-way damper with fixation for middle doors
•The opening and closing force are adjustable
• Living, eating, bedroom
• Walk-in closet, niche solutions
• Tested according to SGS-CSTC EN 15706:2009 Level 3